#1 INVESTMENT PLAN SEARCH DISTRICT & STATEWISE LEADERS.

Publish By:AVINASH RAWAL      Updated On: Feb 9, 2019
3% PER MONTH PARTNERSHIP BONUS. Company from KOLHAPUR - MAHARASHTRA. COMPANY BROKER in MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange ) COMAPANY BUSINESS :- COMPANY Trading only in ENERGY SECTOR. TRADING STRATEGY i] Follow the TREND. ii) Follow the INDICATORs COMPANY Using 30% and Remaining 70% e.g. - Rs 100000 = Rs 30000 - Crude Oil & Natural Gas & Remaining of Rs 70000 for Back Up / Reserve. PLAN :- 3% PER MONTH PARTNERSHIP BONUS. NUMBER OF INCOMEs :- i] SPONSERs COMMISSION ii] BINARY COMMISSION iii] ROYALTY INCOME i] SPONSERs COMMISSION :- 1% Per Month Upto 12 Months. ii] BINARY COMMISSION :- 7% is BINARY Commission. Weekly Caping Rs 70000/- Commission Transfer a Wednesday. iii] 4 ROYALTY INCOME :- R1 - Rs 630000/- Matching - 5% C.T.O. MAX Rs 10 LAKH. R2 - Rs 2500000/- Matching - 2% C.T.O. MAX Rs 20 LAKH. R3 - Rs 5000000/- Matching - 2% C.T.O. MAX Rs 30 LAKH. R4 - Rs 1 CR- Matching - 1% C.T.O. MAX Rs 40 LAKH. . 100% Trusted... 100% Assured... 100% Legal… EVERY MONTH TRANSFER PARTNERSHIP BONUS Directly to PARTNERs BANK ACCOUNT. COMPANY search Dynamic Leaders in All India, for more details call me directly to Mr. AVINASH : +918055446855 / +919403774309
Publisher Details
Name : AVINASH RAWAL
Date : Feb 9, 2019
Mobile : 8055446855
Email : avisdeal@gmail.com
Address Kolhapur