Ministry of Defense says that reports of kidnapping of soldiers in Badgam, Kashmir are wrong

Report of the kidnapping of soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir districts of Badgum is incorrect. The Defense Ministry said on Saturday morning adding that "That person is safe."

"Media reports about the kidnapping of soldiers serving soldiers (Mohammad Jensen) who took leave from Qazipora, Chadoora, Budgam (J&K) is not correct. People who are safe May avoid speculation, "the Ministry of Defense said.

On Friday evening, officials quoted a message saying that an unknown gunman had been kidnapped by Yaseen from his home in Qazipora Chadoora.

Yaseen, from Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (JAKLI), departs from 26 February to 30 March.

In June Aurangzeb, an army officer from 44 Rashtriya Rifles posted in the Shopian district of Kashmir in the south, was kidnapped by terrorists.

Aurangzeb, a resident of Poonch in Jammu, is traveling to his home to celebrate Eid when the terrorists kidnap him.